Gluten-free | No added fat | Sugar-free | Low carb
Why it’s delicious
Whether you are making this for a weekend breakfast or quick evening dinner this baked egg dish is simple, tasty and good for you. As quick as preheating your oven, you can have a glorious egg dish ready in a matter of minutes.
Helpful hints and tips
You will need a small baking dish that is oven proof to cook your eggs
- 1 large handful baby spinach
- 2 large free range eggs
- Himalayan salt and pepper
- Pinch nutmeg
- Pinch of chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp low fat cottage cheese, optional
- Small handful fresh mixed lettuce leaves
- Preheat your oven on bake at 180C (350F)
- Place the spinach into a small ovenproof dish and crack the eggs into the dish. Season with a little salt and pepper and add the nutmeg and the chilli flakes. Spoon over the cottage cheese and place the dish in the oven and bake for 8-12 minutes until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Top with the lettuce leaves and serve!