Gluten-free | Sugar-free | Dairy-free | Grain-free
Makes 30-40 lollies
Want a new way to take your daily does of Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV)?
Not only will these lollies help to improve the digestive process, but they will also protect the lining of your gut. Thanks to ACV's power to break down and digest, these lollies will improve your body's ability to absorb more nutrients from food.
Helpful hints + tips
Eat 1-2 lollies 30 minutes before every meal!
To help maintain a sweet taste without adding refined sugar, I use my Zero as Sugar Pure Erythritol. You’ll find this ingredient in many reduced-calorie and sugar-free foods and drinks. If you want to purchase my Zero as Sugar Pure Erythritol, which is 100% natural, has zero calories, and registers zero on the glycemic index, you can find out more here.
If you want to learn more about apple cider vinegar and its health benefits and watch a cooking class on making these lollies, check out my YouTube video
- 60 ml (2 oz) filtered water
- 25 g (0.8 oz) grass fed gelatine
- 120 ml (4 oz) filtered water
- 120 ml (4 oz) raw, unfiltered organic raw apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 80 g (2.7 oz) + 4 tbsp Zero as Sugar Erythritol
- Sprinkle the gelatine over 60 ml (2 oz) of filtered water and leave to bloom for 10 minutes.
- Add the apple cider vinegar, 120 ml (4 oz) filtered water, lemon juice and 80 grams ( 2.7 oz) zero as sugar to a small pot and gently bring to a simmer, but do not boil!
- Add the bloomed gelatine and stir with a wooden spoon until the gelatine and erythritol fully dissolve.
- Spoon the liquid between 30-40 chocolate moulds or ice cube tray holes. You can also pour the mixture into 2 takeaway containers and slice into 30- 40 portions when the lollies have set.
- Place the lollies into the fridge to set till they are very firm. This should take 40- 60 minutes.
- Using the remaining erythritol, roll the well-set lollies through the erythritol and store them in a sealed jar or container in the fridge for 7-10 days.