Top 8 Reasons why an air fryer may be the appliance for you
Air fryers are everywhere! Maybe you’ve heard of them, seen them on TV, own one or perhaps you’re thinking about purchasing one. Either way, if you’re here to find out about all things air fryer, you’ve come to the right place.
Firstly, why are these kitchen gadgets so popular? Here are our top 8 reasons why an air fryer may be the appliance for you:
- A healthier way of cooking - when cooking food in an air fryer, you can achieve the ‘crunch’ that’s synonymous with deep-frying, just without the need of all that unhealthy oil.
- Versatile - it’s not all about cooking chips, chicken nuggets and onion rings. You can cook various kinds of healthier foods in an air fryer. From whole rotisserie chickens to salmon fillets, cooking with air can be utilised in many ways.
- Easy to use - with just a press of a button, you can be creating a hot and healthy meal in no time. Which brings us to benefit 3.2; they’re also a lot faster at cooking foods compared to oven or pressure cooking.
- Simple cleaning - an air fryer is super easy to clean. Often the air fryer dish within the appliance can be removed, easily washed and then put back in.
- Suited for all budgets - air fryers come in all sizes and price ranges, so acquiring one to suit your wallet should be easy.
- Safe to use - Air fryers are safe to use, especially in comparison to its alternatives. Sure an air fryer gets hot inside when cooking and there’s always a burn risk when getting your cooked food out, but it’s a safer option than using a deep-fryer or a gas cooktop with a naked flame.
- Space-saving - Most air fryers take up less space on your kitchen bench than a large microwave or toaster oven. These handy appliances are quite compact and are ideal for smaller kitchens or kitchenettes with little to no space.
- Power-saving - Although an air fryer isn’t necessarily energy-efficient, it’s still cheaper to run in comparison to its counterparts, such as a regular or benchtop conventional oven.
Want to know Bridget’s secrets, tips & tricks on how to best use an air fryer?
In Bridget’s Healthy Air Fryer Secrets eBook, you’ll find a handy cooking chart. This chart is your guide to what to cook, how to cook it and for how long – enjoy fool-proof, simple, healthy air fried meals every time!
Plus, you’ll also find over 50 air fryer recipes that have been written by Bridget, a World Cookbook Award-winning Author and Professional Chef with 25+ years experience.
Each air fryer recipe has:
✔️ NO refined sugars
✔️ NO gluten
✔️ NO dairy, and are:
✔️ LOW fat
Give your air fryer a workout and enjoy healthy, easy-to-create gourmet meals at home with the help of Bridget’s Healthy Air Fryer Secrets eBook.
Vegetables + Plant Based
Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower
Mexican Style Cauliflower and Broccoli
Bloomin Healthy Onion Rings
Sticky Chili Tofu
Glamorgan - Welsh Vegetarian Sausages
Perfect Healthy Falafel
Get Stuffed Zucchini
Chicken + Turkey
Our Son’s Favourite Chicken Nuggets
Korean “Fried” Chicken
Handmade Chicken Sausages
Chicken Donburi on a Cabbage Slaw
Chicken Scotch Eggs
How to Cook Eggs in the Air Fryer
Healthy Chicken Parmigiana
BBQ’d Sticky Chicken Skewers
Lamb & Cumin Meatballs
Sweet & Sour Pork
Homemade Fish Fingers
Fish & Chips
Cauliflower Coconut Prawns
Broccoli + Mint Smash with Sticky Salmon
Tender White Fish in a Moroccan Chermoula
Baked Fish & Kale that Doesn’t Suck!
Snack Goals! Homemade Pumpkin Chips
Crisp Banana Chips
Chocolate Molten Lava Cake
Hot Cross Prebiotic Buns
Summers Best Strawberry Crumble
Snack Goals Apple Crisps
15 Minute Quick Bagels
The Healthiest Air Fryer Bread Recipe
Psyllium Husk Bread Rolls
Brazilian Style Cheese Rolls
Bridget’s Roasted Tomato Sauce
Bridget’s Sticky Sauce
Bridget’s Healthy Air Fryer Secrets is an eBook that’s emailed to you. Ebooks give you instant access to Bridget’s recipes, as there’s no waiting around for a delivery.
I hope this helps.
Is this a book that is sent to your home?
Bridget I love all your recipes, thankyou so very much