Gluten-free | Sugar-free | Dairy-free
Why it's delicious
Lunch in 10 minutes… what could be better than that? This dish ticks so many boxes. It's quick, it's delicious, and it's fresh. This is my ideal lunch!
Helpful hints and tips
I use a mandoline slicer or wide peeler to get the zucchini ribbons, as it’s much easier and more effective than cutting them by hand.
If you don’t like coriander, don’t worry, you’re not alone! You can swap the coriander out for mint, basil or chives.
This recipe requires Bridget's Sticky Sauce, a healthy cooking sauce I use in many of my recipes. It's simple, healthy and packs a lot of flavour without adding unnecessary calories. If you need the recipe, you can get it here.
- 1 tbsp Bridget's Sticky Sauce
- 100 g (3.5 oz) lean beef, sliced thinly
- Himalayan salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 200 g (7 oz) zucchini, sliced into ribbons with a mandoline or wide peeler
- 100 ml (3.3 fl oz) Kombu Water
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander (cilantro)
- Heat a large frying pan or wok on medium to high temperature and add the sticky sauce. Add the beef and stir fry for 60-90 seconds or until the beef is cooked through.
- Remove the beef from the pan and season with some salt and pepper.
- Place the pan back on the heat, add the zucchini, and stir fry for 30 seconds. Add water and season well with salt and pepper. Stir fry the zucchini for a further 30 seconds and remove from the heat.
- Toss through the cooked beef and chopped herbs, and serve!
I’ll be trying this. Faster healthier than making a sandwich