5-minute Banana Crumble
Gluten-free | Refined sugar-free | Dairy-free | Vegan
Makes 1 serve
Why it’s delicious
This is another delicious healthy treat that is flexible and extremely
easy to make. It’s so wonderful to know that we are able to make
something satisfying to eat in only a couple of minutes.
Helpful hints and tips
You can use different soft fruits in this recipe instead of banana
including, fresh berries, mango slices, fresh figs, feijoa, ripe apricots or ripe peaches. If you are using tart fruit, sprinkle over a couple of teaspoons of inulin powder before adding the crumble topping.
I used an air fryer to make this recipe. However, you can also make this dish in the oven by setting it at 180C (350F) and cooking your individual crumbles for 10-12 minutes or until golden on top.
I used my ginger crunch amazeballs as my crumble topping. You can find the recipe HERE.
- 2 Ginger Crunch Amazeballs
- 1 medium to large banana
- 1 tbsp sugar- and dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut cream or coconut yogurt
- Preheat your air fryer on 180C (350F) or see above for the oven method.
- Slice the banana into even finger width slices and lay them into a small heat proof ramekin or ceramic bowl. Sprinkle over the chocolate chips and break up the ginger crunch balls and evenly disperse over the banana and chocolate.
- Place into the air fryer and cook for 4-5 minutes or until the crumble is golden. Serve hot with a drizzle of coconut cream or a dollop of coconut yogurt.
Awesome stuff! Let us know how you get on, Karen :)
Will have to try this for sure. Thank you.