February 28, 2023
Chicken + Mint Hand Held Salad
Gluten-free | Sugar-free |Dairy-free | Grain-free | Quick & Easy Recipe
Makes 1 serve
This is a great way to use up leftover roasted chicken! Instead of chicken you can use cooked prawns (shrimp), salmon, turkey or roasted vegetables.
- 125 g (4 oz) shredded roast chicken meat
- 200 g (7 oz) iceberg lettuce, broken into 2 natural cups
- Small handful fresh mint leaves
- 2 tsp freshly chopped chives
- Pinch Mineral salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 -4 tsp Bridget’s Zesty Dressing or Japanese style ginger dressing (Boost Camp recipe)
- Holding 1 lettuce cup in your hand, fill with ½ the shredded chicken, some mint leaves, chives and a little pinch of salt and pepper. Drizzle over some of the dressing. Repeat with the remaining ingredients and serve.
It’s that easy!
If you are making this as takeout, keep the ingredients separate, assembling and dressing just before you are ready to eat. This way you will keep all the components fresh and crisp.