December 07, 2022
Almond Crackers | 3-ingredient Crackers
Gluten-free | Sugar-free | Low carb | No added fat
Makes about 40 crackers
Why it's delicious
These simple 3-ingredient, low carb, gluten-free crackers make an elegant addition to a cheeseboard or snack plate.
Helpful hints and tips
You will need a blender to make this recipe.
- 160 g (5.6 oz) almond flour
- 2 eggs
- Pinch Himalayan salt
- Preheat your oven 180C (350F)
- Place the almond flour, eggs and salt into a blender and blend until a dough forms.
- Roll the dough out thinly between two large sheets of non-stick baking paper.
- Remove the top layer of paper and discard and slice the crackers into 5cm (½ inch) crackers with a sharp knife or cut into rounds using a cookie cutter.
- Carefully place the crackers and baking paper on to a baking sheet and place in the oven for 10-12 minutes until golden.
- Allow to cool a little on the baking sheet before placing on a wire rack to cool down completely. Snap the crackers along the cut lines to separate.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.